"All Americans, and foreigners as well if your bills has "God" on it, that are atheist and would like to participate in this campaign simply stand together and read! Americans; our currency has "In God We Trust" on it and I have simply started marking out "God" with a pen and writing "Atheism" either above or below to protest putting God on our currency. So it reads: "In Atheism We Trust"."

I read this post on another atheist forum and thought it was a good idea. So I decided to pass it along.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like "E Pluribus Unum" better.  I don't mind people practicing religion, so long as they keep it out of government.
I've never thought of that! Good idea! :)
I probably would prefer something other than "atheists". (It comes out like saying "In not collecting stamps we trust") However, I do like this idea. Thanx for hipping me to it.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Michael Penn commented on Joan Denoo's blog post How Jesus became God on Humanist Hour
8 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
23 minutes ago
Michael Pianko replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
25 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
41 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
47 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Human Genome 45,000 years old
53 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on Čenek Sekavec's blog post 10 hours of street harassment
53 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
58 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
1 hour ago
Pat commented on Former Pastor's blog post Divorcing The Church
1 hour ago
Pat commented on Loren Miller's blog post Mr. Deity and the Humorless Atheist
1 hour ago
Tommy Tucson replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service