I just teamed up with women’s lib writer Barbara Walker and Dr. Lester Grinspoon of Harvard Medical School to publish on Kindle Pot Stories and Atheist Essays 

One piece, “Pot Story,” offers a very persuasive polemic for legalization and at the same time shows some of the misery and suffering that unwise laws have caused over the decades.  One section describes Harry Anslinger, the founder and first commissioner of the Prohibition Movement, as a conspicuous bigot and inarguable moron. 

Ms. Walker, in her inimitable style, writes of the abuses of religion over the centuries and the mistreatment of women, mostly due to original sin.

Also included is a podcast of Dr. Grinspoon where he categorically states there is no physical damage to the body at all.  He tells the story of how he first turned on, exhorted by none other than Carl Sagan on a cruise to a conference in Europe. 

If you’re interested in marijuana, either medically or recreationally, this is a must read so you’ll know what you’re doing or talking about.  Lot’s to discuss, n’est-ce pas?  

Tags: 420, Barbara, Goscicki, Rich, Walker, atheism, grass, marijuana

Views: 1500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A friend of mine moved to Colorado for medicinal pot, but he ended up coming back after a year.

When I was younger pot never affected me. It never did anything at all. Then one day it did. From that time until now all I have to do is be around it and breath. You smoke it around me and I get higher than a kite. I've become so sensitive to it that I can just about tell you if they are smoking it across the street. It's too costly. I haven't bought it since the 70's.

Freethinker31, there is not much point in having sex without some weed.

OMG  James   you are  too much!!!!!!!!!!!      I couldn't  stop  laughing....so funny.....

I take great pride in having made Freethinker laugh. How delightful.

Attachments:

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service