Hello there. I'm (since monday) 17. Are there many more atheist teenagers here?
Where are from? What are your stories?
Do you like coke? I sure do.
Coke for all, Al.

MAKING CLEAR
I LIKE COKE MEANING THE COLA. LIKE PEPSI.
I'm not a junkie or anything.
I like the soda. Coke. I actually prefer the classic one, ok?
In my country it's called Coca-Cola

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm 17, turning 18 in September. I live in Southern California. My parents are extremely devout Catholics but I was never religious to begin with, even if I went to Catholic school for 9 years before high school. After I was confirmed in my church, my doubts from when I was 9 resurfaced, and I started falling out of it from there. Here's how it went for me:

non-religious Catholic --> agnostic theist --> agnostic --> ATHEIST.

I became an atheist about a month ago when I finally came to the conclusion that there is no god or higher being.
Hi there :)
I'm 15 :D

I was raised Christian, but I wasn't really all that religous, barely ever going to church.
I had a really bad religious experience too, which, without me even really acknowledging it, made me agnostic but still trying to keep up my beliefs. Then I became completely agnostic towards last fall due to experiences and logic and education and now I still consider myself agnostic but it's more like agnostic atheist.
I'm 17.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker31 replied to matthew greenberg's discussion ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?
6 minutes ago
Jerry Wesner replied to matthew greenberg's discussion ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?
18 minutes ago
Cyn X posted a blog post
59 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
59 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
59 minutes ago
59 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service