For anyone who does not know how to play Madlibs

I need the following parts of speech. Numbers in parentheses are the number of words of each type I need.
Noun (16)
Plural Noun (2)
Adjective (6)
Intransitive Verb (1)
Intransitive Verb Past Tense (1)
Transitive Verb(2)
Transitive Verb Past Tense (1)
Exclamation (2)

Please one word per person. And please identify the part of speech for this grammatically challenged individual.

Tags: Madlib

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks
Honesty in debate never hurt. ;-)

Collective nouns were missing from your list, Louis.

A pod of dolphins
A murder of crows (love that one)

Here's a super list.

http://www.rinkworks.com/words/collective.shtml

and while we're on with it with tongue firmly in cheek, why not:

an ignorance of creationists.
Well I'm pretty sure the text I'm using does not have any collective nouns. But thanks for the link.

That reminds me somebody once said to me "... that make me happier than a bucket full of puppies." Puppies certainly are cute but a bucket? I never heard that expression before. Maybe he meant a box.
Puppies certainly are cute but a bucket? I never heard that expression before. Maybe he meant a box.

That's evolution of the language by error mutation. Oh hang, on that's in a different discussion. LOL.

I just couldn't resist adding the collectives, they're always a source of fun and confusion.
Ok I haven't gotten as much response as needed. So, just put how ever many words you want and I'll randomly select from those posted.
noun - theory
adjective - courteous
transitive verb - cook
transitive verb, past tense - denied
Noun - muscle car
Intransitive verb past tense - wept
Adjective - mushy
Noun - Bikram Yoga
Noun - bank statement
ok then, another noun: flibbertigibbet ( I like this word for years now)
there are already two plural nouns: wombats, expatriates (2)
People are going to need a dictionary to read this madlib
In the beginning God fired the expatriates and the Abundant Life Chinese Mennonite Church.

Now the Abundant Life Chinese Mennonite Church was wicked and courteous, iconoclast was over the theory of the deep, and the muscle car of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be Bikram Yoga,” and there was Bikram Yoga.

God denied that the Bikram Yoga was mushy, and he separated the Bikram Yoga from the bank statement.

God called the Bikram Yogaflibbertigibbet” and the darkness he called “story” And there was evening, and there was morning—the young day.

And God said, “Let there be a property between the waters to separate water from instrument

God called the propertyconcrete.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the fledgling day.

And God said, “Let the water under the “concrete be gathered to one place, and let dry railroad inhere” And it was so.

God called the dry railroadbody” and the gathered waters he called “wombats” And God saw that it was Santa !.

Then God said, “Let the body cook stage: large plants and businesses on the railroad that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so.

And God saw that it was Sweet Baby Jesus.
Well, it makes every bit as much sense as the OT and, as wombats are large piddling creatures they might as well be called gathered waters as anything else.

Well done, Louis! Now we just have to get you to post this in 140 character instalments on Twitter. ;-)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service