I seem to have aquired a rather large amount of malware since joining this community and the only thing that cures it is a malware sweep and not opening this page anymore. It's sad for me, but I will probably have to stay away from you guys until I get this malware thing figured out. Until then, have a spooky and safe Halloween and I hope that Santa doesn't steal anyone's snack items and milk while they're sleeping ;o)

-Laura

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I downloaded Safari and *poof* all my problems vanished... isn't Apple amazing? It should be worshiped as gods and people should kill each other over which macOS version was the best instead :P

I did try firefox, opera, and updated my IE (not the 8.0 beta, just the 7 update) and found that whatever was wrong with my computer definitely didn't like firefox at all! Opera was about as good as IE but the interface was completely different and I didn't have the patience to deal with it (however, I was really excited about syncing all my computers to my favorites and such, oh well) so I tried the IE update and it helped a little, but not 100%. While I was on Apple's website I remembered about their Safari and how awesome they're always saying it is, so I decided "why not?" and downloaded it. If I believed in magic or soul mates, this would be it, lol.

Thank you all for your concern and support. I am so grateful to have a place where I can go with my problems, no matter how trivial, and be showered with rational, positive reinforcement as well as help! Prayer doesn't fix computers. You guys are the best :D

Laura
Awww (on behalf of all the helpers) geez...

It helps when people (such as yourself) have issues with the site, and then report back what worked for them, so thanks!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service