Just a simple question. Why does it seem women these days are drawn to the Homer Simpsons of the world?

Now for my rant....

I'm tired of the idea that just because I am a shorter guy I have to work harder to gain the affections of the same woman as the taller guy eventhough he's nowhere near as intelligent, more of an asshole, and can't possibly treat you as well as I can.

I'm tired of being the good listener for my female friends and being the damned boyfriend substitute everytime they have an argument over something she has been known that he was going to screw up. I'm tired of being lied to with this crap about I want my "man" to also be my best friend, because seriously if that were true male and female friends would hook up all the time. But it don't happen because 99% of the time the female in that situation doesn't or is too scared it's going to damage the friendship eventhough he is for her the "perfect" guy.

I'm tired of getting phone calls at 2am to talk about the problems you are having with your boyfriend but you don't have the stones or the backbone to leave that piece of shit. I'm tired of you asking me my opinion on guys or who you should date, like I said eventhough the elephant in the room is that we should date eachother.

I am tired of having carnal knowledge of all your likes and dislikes and everything you, but somehow this jackass your fucking has no clue and he gets all the glory when I'm doing all the shit work by listening to your problems and fixing your relationship with him.

I'm sick of going shopping with you to pick out lingere for you that I will never get to see you in, EVER. I'm also pissed at myself for letting you get that damned comfortable with me in the first place, but that's no excuse for you crossing that line with no intention of letting me cash in those chips.

I'm tired of hearing about how your whoring with all the guys around town, and being completely left out of that.

But most of all I am tired of you sending me mixed fucking messages about the boundaries of our relationship. Seriously, it is not cool to get in bed with me lay next to me just because you want to be held or feel lonely...and then on top of that expect nature not to kick in ever and for me to think something else completely and you get all bent out of shape about it.

I am not your gay friend. It is complete friendly castration to get in bed with a straight guy, your not related too, and it's not a life and death situation to spoon with you.

Your my friend, but your a fucking tease and I hate you secretly.

Tags: complaints, gripes, love, sucks

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By "all women are" I agree I was generalizing alot there. By that I mean every girl I've ever come across.

Secondly it's not "some woman" caused me this perception. It's the women around me in general.
And how much of this perception is caused by your own distorted thought processes?
Experiencing some variety in women, if it exists, would probably change my deep-seated perspective of them. But so far they've all been the same to me.
Actuaaaally,

You can address that through therapy.

Men and women alike can have standards. Not all -PEOPLE- are stuck up, excessively prideful or attention hungry. Notably, people in general can smell hatred; how long d'you think you can date someone you secretly resent?

I'm messed up because of their fucking standards and stuck-up pride, their expectations and I hate their need for attention.

Also...don't blame others for continued inner turmoil; it's just as bad as blaming other people for your mistakes. You have therapy. Use it well.
Sounds like a future sex offender.
That thought crossed my mind, too.
and mine too
Then it's good you're talking about it. And it's even better that you're getting therapy. I'm sure there's a lot of pain behind your feelings. You have my empathy for that.
:D EPIC EPIC EPIC!

Google search "David DeAngelo" if you want to pay money for some good ideas on how to get the lack of disrespect--and so forth--that you deserve. Torrent search that if you don't care about copyright laws. Or find random women that you'll never sexually want and ask them questions about this general fucked up state of things and why it's the opposite of how you want it and how to fix it, if you're more into doing your own research.

As far as my own ability to render a fix for this goes: Be you. Be a noisy you. Don't be not you. Be a loud you. Your identity as who you are can be as potent and unpervertable as a bouillon cube straight in the mouth. Clearly, being these women's emotional garbage can just isn't you; thus, taking all steps needed to keep it from happening--from stopping it for now, to making yourself come across such that no one will think to abuse you that way--is appropriate and to not do so is to lie about who you are. Please don't lie like that.
Perhaps I was abit judgmental. It's always like this when I get on a discussion about girls, I just get an uncontrollable surge of anger. The type that makes me smash things. I can't help it.

Now I can't even try to talk to girls. I never have anything to say to them and I've never been told anything I'd be remotely interested in by a RL girl. So don't judge and say i've never tried. I did, but there was never any conversation I couldn't find a single word (in the literal sense) to say.

And this is what bugs me. Why do I have to slave around trying to make contact. It's obvious they don't want me to since they never try in the first place. This is what I mean by pride. They won't talk to you unless you talk to them.
Maybe they're afraid to talk, too. Or they're stuck in the old-school "wait for the guy to make the first move" thing, because that's alive and well.
That is most likely the case. I live on an island with a population of 30K and everyone is oh so very conservative. But am I really to blame for not wanting to slave around after them like some desperate hobo?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service