Just a simple question. Why does it seem women these days are drawn to the Homer Simpsons of the world?

Now for my rant....

I'm tired of the idea that just because I am a shorter guy I have to work harder to gain the affections of the same woman as the taller guy eventhough he's nowhere near as intelligent, more of an asshole, and can't possibly treat you as well as I can.

I'm tired of being the good listener for my female friends and being the damned boyfriend substitute everytime they have an argument over something she has been known that he was going to screw up. I'm tired of being lied to with this crap about I want my "man" to also be my best friend, because seriously if that were true male and female friends would hook up all the time. But it don't happen because 99% of the time the female in that situation doesn't or is too scared it's going to damage the friendship eventhough he is for her the "perfect" guy.

I'm tired of getting phone calls at 2am to talk about the problems you are having with your boyfriend but you don't have the stones or the backbone to leave that piece of shit. I'm tired of you asking me my opinion on guys or who you should date, like I said eventhough the elephant in the room is that we should date eachother.

I am tired of having carnal knowledge of all your likes and dislikes and everything you, but somehow this jackass your fucking has no clue and he gets all the glory when I'm doing all the shit work by listening to your problems and fixing your relationship with him.

I'm sick of going shopping with you to pick out lingere for you that I will never get to see you in, EVER. I'm also pissed at myself for letting you get that damned comfortable with me in the first place, but that's no excuse for you crossing that line with no intention of letting me cash in those chips.

I'm tired of hearing about how your whoring with all the guys around town, and being completely left out of that.

But most of all I am tired of you sending me mixed fucking messages about the boundaries of our relationship. Seriously, it is not cool to get in bed with me lay next to me just because you want to be held or feel lonely...and then on top of that expect nature not to kick in ever and for me to think something else completely and you get all bent out of shape about it.

I am not your gay friend. It is complete friendly castration to get in bed with a straight guy, your not related too, and it's not a life and death situation to spoon with you.

Your my friend, but your a fucking tease and I hate you secretly.

Tags: complaints, gripes, love, sucks

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's just say i'm not particularly fond of feminism.

At least not in most American and European countries.
I asked my boyfriend out and I kissed him first! I don't know if I'm giving advice or just expressing a different life experience but...

I hate guys coming up to me. No guy ever comes up to me to with no agend but simply to say "Hi. I see you like Dean Koontz. Have you read blankity blank". I have never recieved a single friend request from a guy that wasn't followed up with "oh, I thought you were single."
So I guess that a lot of girls just assume every attempt to speak to them is a direct result of the guy simply wanting to &%*$ her.

I have a disgustingly hard time being friends w/ females (as do my sisters) due to some effed up parenting by my mom. And no males want to be my friend...they just wanna do me. So I literally have 1 person I hang out with from work who is 12 yrs older than me. I have 1 childhood girlfriend who is arabic, lives 2.5hrs away and is completely sheltered and 1 person I call a friend who was my coach that I see about 2x a year.

I'm pretty odd in that I want to be independent.. I don't want to spend every minute with my guy or give two shits where he is or what he's doing, I expect him to pay half all the bills and don't bother telling me I look hot or ask how my day was. I don't need some sappy friend who wants to burden me with their problems all day long.

Maybe start by being frank with people. Older mom-ish women may be good. They are old enough to figure your not hitting on them, so they may hear you out, offer advice, who know? Are you ever in a social situation with that age group of females?
here's a friend request i just got this evening.
my response was:
------------ Original Message ------------
really? you want to be friends? any reason?

Well I'm single not been dating for a min live in the same city as u I'm your fine as hell

BARF.
My myspace message by my pic literally says:
I guess I need to put this back up- Don't try to chat me up. I don't like you.
This pretty much sums up the bulk of the men who talk to me.
I have precicely 2 friends including my husband because if the prospect of touching my naked skin is not in the future men wont be my friend, and girls wont be my friend because they think their boyfriends want to touch my naked skin.
Ugh, get over it people, I'm consistently never going to touch your privates, but I would love to have some nice conversations about fossil records.
I agree! Gahhh, I'm tired to encountering both those who feel entitled to me and my body, as if they have some unwritten right to get in my pants, and droolers. On the other hand, I DO find guys that either approach me respectfully and try to get to know me, and guys that may or may not already have girlfriends and just want to be friends.

Or maybe you just have better radar :)
Well you have to understand us man are burdened (yes, it's a burden) with a significantly stronger drive. Passing a woman and not get aroused, it just doesn't happen. But I've been willing to have casual conversations with them all my life, never happened, probably won't for a long time.

And it's not like I haven't tried. If I say something along the lines of "Hi. I see you like Dean Koontz. Have you read blankity blank" I'd just get a blank stare back from her or a simple "yeah". I've never come across a female that actually tried to continue the conversation. And I mean it, NEVER. I remember the time when this bitch brought her best friend along on our proposed "date" without telling me and didn't even so much as look at me. I should have left abruptly and left her to pay for the food, the filthy whore.

I'm pretty odd in that I want to be independent.. I don't want to spend every minute with my guy or give two shits where he is or what he's doing, I expect him to pay half all the bills and don't bother telling me I look hot or ask how my day was. I don't need some sappy friend who wants to burden me with their problems all day long.

Most girls claim this. I'm not sure if i'm ready to believe that.

Are you ever in a social situation with that age group of females?

No, everything that I do is void of females
But I've been willing to have casual conversations with them all my life, never happened, probably won't for a long time.

You do see now that there's a REASON why you won't talk to women for a long time, right? No one wants to be around hateful attitudes, and your speech drips misogyny.

I remember the time when this bitch brought her best friend along on our proposed "date" without telling me and didn't even so much as look at me. I should have left abruptly and left her to pay for the food, the filthy whore.

This is why I'm glad you're in therapy. She might have acted shady, but calling her a filthy whore? Seriously?
You do see now that there's a REASON why you won't talk to women for a long time, right? No one wants to be around hateful attitudes, and your speech drips misogyny.

And yours drips of false accusations and assumptions. I'm only professing my internal anger here, in real life I swallow it. But regardless I haven't had any contact with any women to be able to give off hateful vibes in the first place so why the hell are you stating that as a reason? All my male friends would tell you good things about me, it's the women that don't even want to consider my existence unless I submit to their every will.

This is why I'm glad you're in therapy. She might have acted shady, but calling her a filthy whore? Seriously?

Shady? I gave in and, like a slave, had to ask her out. I woke up at 6 in the bloody morning to catch the ferry ride to the next island. Then I caught a 2hr bus ride to the other side of this island to get to her. Only to find her accompanied with my best friend. She didn't even speak to me the entire time and about an hour later I was on my way back home. That is where I smashed a few things and promised myself I'd never be a slave to a bitch again, ever.
Well, I imagine most girls do falsely claim to be independent. I have been w/ my bf for 13 yrs and we are just now using each others dishes. We refer to things as to who they belong to: your tv, my kitchen table...
As far as not wanting to be burdened by sappy feeling: maybe I have to much testosterone. It's actually a joke at my work that my motto is "I don't ask b/c I don't care." Someone says, oh what's your bf do? I say, dunno. Something with computers...
I'm pushing 50, but I wouldn't call myself "momish". Any man that refers to women as " bitches" isn't going to get any of my quality time.
But even if I do that, isn't it a cultural factors that a guy must make all the moves? I've never heard of a girl lifting a finger to upstart a relationship.

If you just want sex, there are prostitutes who will supply it. I initiated the relationship I'm in, and have been the one to initiate others.

t's the guy that must ask, it's the guy that must pay, it's the guy that must pretend to take interest in her problems, and it's finally the guy that must propose.

In general, this does seem to be expected. However, there are women who will take the initiative. If you didn't refer to women as "bitches", then I would suggest you spend time with feminists. Unfortunately, you don't like feminists either.
If you just want sex, there are prostitutes who will supply it. I initiated the relationship I'm in, and have been the one to initiate others.

What on earth indicated sex is all I wanted? That is a lie. So far I have never even been prompted by a girl for a casual conversation. Let alone a relationship.

In general, this does seem to be expected. However, there are women who will take the initiative. If you didn't refer to women as "bitches", then I would suggest you spend time with feminists. Unfortunately, you don't like feminists either.

My point. It's expected. But why should I submit to it? And why should this fact give me the disadvantage.

I don't refer to women in general as bitches, this bias against me is weak.

Why would I want to spend time with feminists? How would this help?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service