Loony Tunes Dr. Ben Carson Says God May Tell Him to Run for President: Welcome to God's Own Party

The last guy who made a big thing out of talking to God was the guy who gave us eight years of mishandled natural disasters, unnecessary wars in the Mideast (do you know what the new embassy in Baghdad cost the taxpayers?), tax breaks for the super rich, insider trading with select corporations that did not have to bid contracts, well golly gosh Jesus I just can't go on and on about that Turd, George W. Bush. He only called his brain "Turd Blossom" because both Cheney and Rove privately referred to the chief executive as "Turd." God got George off drinking, and George never forgave himself. He hadn't the brains to be president, which is why the Cheney ran pretty much the whole show; Cheney, whose bonuses and CEO millions from Halliburton got put in a trust (we're told), yet who should get a lion's share of the privitization contracts to work in both Iraq and Afghanistan? Note, too, the lack of church-state separation in giving one of the contracts, for security, to an evangelical "Christian" that employed mercenaries and wound up killing innocent civilians because, you know, to quote Stubb from "Moby Dick," when the blood starts flowing, we can't stop." Leading to major suicide of American G.I.'s coming home, wondering, no doubt, what did the Wars accomplish other than more debt to China. This potential candidate proves that Rove cannot now stop the rising tide of turds that is the cesspool of anti-Democracy know as the God's Own Party.

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I meant, "You?!" as if saying, "You could not be quite so sick of them as I am.

I'm sure I'm not as sick of them as you are James!  I will get there though! :)

I am sicker of them than I am of castor oil.

I've never taken castor oil! ;)

Me, too, Melinda.  They need to crawl back under their rocks and the media needs to stop giving them airtime.  The media would not continue to give them airtime if they adhered to a belief in little green men from Mars and I consider these people really no different.

You're right Lillie.  There is no difference.

The media love controversy as it sells soap and newspapers and magazines. 

Dr. Ben Carson may be the greatest neurosurgeon in the world, but that does not make him a good candidate for President. Just having strong viewpoints is not enough, you need political experience. Learning how to be effective in political positions is not an easy task—there are pitfalls everywhere. Look at all the GOP candidates running for President in the last election who flopped miserably in the primary season—Herman Cain, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Michelle Bachmann. It only takes one misstep and you're out. The other requirement besides political experience is the ability to raise tons of money, hundreds of millions of dollars. And that comes with time spent in politics, years of cultivating rich donors.

Republicans would vote for the dog catcher if he was running against a Democrat.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
6 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
18 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a blog post
22 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
45 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service