Last night God spoke to me in a dream. He said, “Join Islam and I can promise you eternal life”

Now if you excuse the fact that this happened in my dream just after having random sex with a random girl, in a church after a Green Day concert. Also God was next to a Scamp (a creature in a Game I have been into recently Oblivion) and Muhammad was playing soccer next to him as well while Muhammad’s wife made pastries, this dream would have been very significant.

While this dream seems laughable, I can’t help but wonder if all the “personal experiences” and “visions” people have and tell the world about are taken out of context. Maybe God appears to everyone’s dreams with a scamp at his side, or a religious leader playing soccer, but they choose to leave that part out. For that reason the next time anyone says “I know my religion is true because God revealed it to me” you be sure to tell them, “I know a guy who claims God reveled Islam to be true, I think I’ll take his word” and see where they go from there.

Now, needless to say in the dream I told Muhammad to fuck off and threw a pastry in his wife’s face, for those who where wondering.

Tags: God, Islam, Muhammad, dream, experience, personal, vision

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dammit! I hate it when that happens!
Holy shit! I bet that took many hours. I'm only a level 36 at this point.
Nice. I haven’t come across that quest yet, I'm assuming it is the same elf that buys the Ayleid statues? I think I will have no problem doing that quest.
I've used this argument a lot with Theists.

"God has shown me the correct path."

"God is telling me right now that your path is a man-made hoax. Which one of us is God lying to? On what do you base your answer, other than it's the answer you personally like best?"
"My god says that you're an infidel and I must slay you."

Ooh, tempting. How about a friendly game of Your God Versus My Bayonet?

But alas, I shall try and take the high road. }>
I like it!
I had a vision of Darwin in the bathroom lino a week ago. It was pretty cool, I actually contemplated seeing if I could capture it on camera. Until I blinked the sleep-goo out of my eyes and the vision vanished. Still, I went to university that day with renewed enthusiasm.
It was from before Darwin got the really intense beard. Just muttonchops.
Life's a bitch, what can I say.
I've always wondered how one distinguishes between God appearing to them in a dream and simply having a dream about God.
"I've always wondered how one distinguishes between God appearing to them in a dream and simply having a dream about God."

Formula for determining this:
"I want you to become a preacher and make people give money to you."
"Go ahead and have that affair. It's your wife's fault anyway."

Yes = God spoke to you in a dream! Praise!

No = Just a dream. Doesn't mean anything.
I had a dream last night where I was in a college composition class with Rory Gilmore. The professor was Cyndi Lauper and she was tasking me with writing a report/essay on Amy Tan's "The Joy Luck Club."

Obviously, it is God telling me to worship Amy Tan, Cyndi Lauper and reruns of "Gilmore Girls."

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service