I have been on this site for some time now and I feel it is necessary that I introduce myself.

My name is Andrew Lafont, I am a student at Lincoln Park Academy, and I am 16 years old.

I am American, Puerto Rican, French, Irish, Scottish, Greek, and Syrian. Both sides of my family are quite large. My father has a fake leg, lost to diabetes, and my mother has worked security in New York City, Cali, and Florida.

I know American, Spanish, and some French. I can sing in German, Russian, and a bit in Swedish. I am trying to learn Chinese and Japanese. Mostly Japanese, though . . .

I am in the International Baccalaureate Program, at my school. I am also a singer in the Choir. I've been Chorus since the first grade.
My favorite songs are, Christmas songs.

I can fake most accents, I have a full beard, and I know how to talk to a woman.

As stated before my only beef with Agnositcs is that, you cannot choose a side. Pick one.

I love reading. I can finish 3 books in a month, if have the time.

If anyone would like more information about me, do not hesitate to ask.

Tags: Atheism, It, is, time.

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Props on the beard at 16, by the way. Back in the day, my male peers couldn't even master the disheveled peachfuzz look...

Yeahh, I'm aware that "back in the day" was like 4 years ago....
MAN does that title make one sound so bad-ass. And hey...I have grey hairs...

*waves my tall wooden staff about* What say you, Elder Larry?
Naaah, I noticed them one day while transforming my 'fro into straight hair. It's not immediately visible.

And...heh, Ancient Elder Larry. Just heh.
Heh. for future references "heh" is an all-encompassing passive declarative, meaning
"sure?"
"I'm agreeing with you, but not explicitly"
"I don't actually agree but I'm not going to say it"
"Sweet."
ad finitum.

Oh I just read the PS, whoops
Welcome--Can you teach me how to talk to women because, even though I am one, I still haven't figured that one out yet...LOL. Okay--thought I'd jump on the band wagon and tease a little about that one, too. I love to read too and can usually finish 3 books pretty fast but I really don't have the time or money to do that. What are some of the books you read...fiction, nonfiction...subject matter, etc? Wow--you blow my mind with the languages--I mean, I only know english and I still trip over my words half the time. Keep that up and you're likely to be recruited by some higher power (teasing again)...stay tuned and post often (and all that jazz) :-)
I know how to also talk to a women but my wife never lets me.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service