It's also spagetti. and oil, and tires, and shoes.

This via joe.my.god

I bet god has multiplied her money and cars and clothes, like he did the loaves and fishes, too.

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If there was a law against lying, all of the politicians and preachers would be in jail.  Not to mention everyone in advertising!

Everyone except the folks who made this Abilify commercial!  Ha!

youtube.com/#/watch?v=25fGWKZFLIY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D25fGWKZFLIY

What I get with this address is YouTube homepage. Is that what you intend? 

This URL works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25fGWKZFLIY

And here's perhaps the ultimate honest and/or satirical drug commercial:
http://www.npr.org/2010/12/23/132291795/This-Placebo-Could-Be-The-D...

"Preexisting conditions may result from underuse. Pregnant women may have babies."

Thanks.  That abilify warning list is amazing.  After watching that, it's surprising anyone would take it.

So, I've decided it's time to start being more openly critical of religious lunatics, and perhaps religion in general. Posted this on my Facebook today. Here's hoping that every little bit will make a difference for someone struggling with nonbelief.

Humble Pie, a sound decision! "start being more openly critical of religious lunatics, and perhaps religion in general."

~ Humble Pie 

Thanks Joan!  :)

This is my favorite Cindy Jacobs video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V17WGTvPHGg

Jacobs: Birds Dying Because of DADT Repeal

This very foolish woman looks and sounds silly, except some believe, based on her utterances! We can't fix stupid. 

We can speak up with vigor, enthusiasm, truthful and honest answers to such nonsense. 

Joan, to be honest, I think she's more evil than stupid.  No evidence for that.  It's just hard for me to believe anyone is that stupid.

I kept feeling distracted by the shininess of her clothing.  I started to feel hypnotized.   It's as of it was saying "you will send me money.  you will send me money".

Psh... My backup plan has always been to become a charismatic televangelist.  If I do, I'm going for a white robe with a big gold cross.  It'll be so huge, I'll make Flavor Flav look like an amateur.  And, like the rest of Xianity, it will be fake and hollow.  ;)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

L. Alcorn replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
27 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
34 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
37 minutes ago
Steve replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
43 minutes ago
The Devian replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
43 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
46 minutes ago
Future replied to MattyLJ's discussion Ever had a family member die
48 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Freethinker31's discussion Family Values
54 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Profile IconLeon K and Taxi Paul joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service