The Taliban hanged a 8 year old boy very recently.  Saudi's arrested 7 people for having a party with young men and ladies.  Most were sentenced years of prison and most received lashings.  1 person got 7 years and a 1000 lashes.  People get their limb chopped. Gays are hanged.  People are still stoned to death.  People who try to say Islam is a peaceful are down right lies.  Women are treated like crap.  I could go on for ever about this Evil religion. I try to be open minded but when I heard about the little boy crying for his mother before he was hanged something in me snapped.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've read stories about Al Qaeda inviting families to lunch to try and convert them to their way of thinking. At these luncheons, the families were sat down to eat, and then their boy was brought in with his mouth stuffed. The boy had been baked. Al Qaeda served the boy to his family.
They are disgusting but this one is a little hard to believe
It is hard to believe. I may be wrong, but i remember hearing about it a couple of years ago, and from what i remember, a translator witnessed one of the lunches. I just did a quick google on it > http://www.google.com/search?q=al+qaeda+baked+children&ie=utf-8...
Lots of things have happened which people believed were too horrible to be true. I'm guessing that if this is true, they didn't do this to persuade them, they did it to threaten them or wear them down so they had nothing left to live for.
Show me a site like the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC etc and I might believe it.
And christianity believes that somebody else should be murdered for their 'sins'. The f ing lot of them are lunatics. What the hell are we going to do about them?
Not only is Islam evil but so are the Christians. Just look at (Pastor?) Terry Jones. I can't believe that the media fell for that evil sob. Why did they all leap on that non story. He sure made the media look like fools in my opinion. Another good example is the way they jumped on that Idiot Phelps and his God Hates Fags story. This isn't news that is fit to print.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service