Hope and Change my ass, right?
  With the most recent news on Obama's concession to republican demands [its political terrorism if you ask me] I ask you this; Is it time to simply stop hoping?  The Right[wrong] are only emboldened, and I can't stand to listen to the idiocy of their reasoning when perpetrating their agenda.  I'm getting sick of it, and it seems like Obama's losing his balls~ don't get me wrong, I understand he's in a tough spot, but shit, there's got to be a better way to go about this.  Your thoughts?

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But if you say you vacuumed your living room, then everyone comments and you get a million "likes" etc.

Now I really feel bad. I vaccumed the living room AND polished the wood floor and no one even noticed. Damn.

More to the point, I am not llowed to talk politics, religion, or sex at work - and that is 95% of all the people I come into contact with. Maybe I should engage the grocery store customers in conversation when I shop. "These tomatoes look ripe. Did you know there is no god? And the republicans are assholes? Where's the broccoli?"
Maybe thats societies inherent way of stamping out discourse and keeping us rationalists down?
You know we are talking about Facebook, right?
Oh good.  Now I can concentrate on letting produce be produce. Dancing Banana emoticon (Banana Emoticons)
I was simply using Facebook as an example, Susan.  My experiences on this topic are not limited to social networking sites.
Vacuuming is such a thankless job ; )

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service