Promiscuous women are responsible for earthquakes, a senior Iranian cleric has said.

Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi told worshipers in Tehran last Friday that they had to stick to strict codes of modesty to protect themselves.

"Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray and spread adultery in society which increases earthquakes," he said.

More here

IMO, god fucked up when he allowed them to build their capitol on those shifty tectonic plates.  I'm just sayin'.

Tags: Iran, earthquakes, promiscuous, sex, women

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not only is Sedighi psychotic but he's also just simply unfair to humanity by always trying to put the blame on humans rather than on his deity. And unfairness is a form of immorality. So this is just another instance of religion being its usual immoral self. You don't need to go all the way to child-abuse to be immoral (though they often do); you can do it with simple, consistent unfairness, which is their common everyday practice.
I didn't know orgasms could be measured on the Richter scale.

Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray and spread adultery in society which increases earthquakes," he said.

I'm going to start driving around in an armored tank. That's the ultimate in modesty. You can't imagine how many young men are led into perdition by some shameless hussy's wicked eyeballs. Imagine the exalted purity if no one can see my eyes!
That's hilarious, Grundgetta. When I was small, I was taught to say, "God gave them to me!" when inevitably asked by grownups where I got those big brown eyes. Now you're telling me god was playing an evil trick on me by giving me those eyes?
God doesn't play evil tricks. That's Satan trying to trick you. You need to reread your Nice Chaste Lady Chapbook.
I've looked all over the place but I can't find my copy of the Nice Chaste Lady Chapbook. Must have misplace it!
If this burqua's a rockin', don't come a knockin'?
Ha!
Lol, having nonmarital sex causes plates in the earth to move. Wow, those sex scenes must literally be making the earth move. Or is it the orgasm of a woman that affects everything? Something that wouldn't dare happen in a proper religious marriage. Perhaps it so excites the gods of the earth that they have to take care of themselves, shaking the world in return. XD
Well, the senior Iranian cleric just meant the earthquake came because the promiscuous women did not come to him.
Yep, a nice big set of titties bouncing around in public will cause ME to quake, that's for sure!!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service