Are you as annoyed as I am by the religious intrusions at the grocery store?

When I visit the produce department for salad ingredients I am frequently the victim of their attempt to baptize me with their 'Let us pray' mist.     Sure they call it the lettuce spray but I know what they are up to!

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, yes, there you are vulgar filth everywhere! And the melons, big, juicy ripe, melons set close together with the cleavage and all, and no bras. Call the christian militia in for a raid!
Herew there was once [briefly] an organation called S. I. N. A ( The Society Against Indecency To Naked Animals) They went around putting trousers on horses and rams and bras on cows.(I kid you not)

It began as satire by a DJ,but Poe's Law kicked in and it got a bit out of hand. It lasted for about a week. I think the members all went into conservative politics.

A thought at Easter; isn't it about tme that ALL relgious holidays were abolished?
Excellent idea to boost the economy in the animal lingerie department and of course all male animals must wear a suitable condom at all times.
thats as bad as that asshat Sect'y Ashcroft putting a curtain on the bare breast of the Lady of Justice statue in the US Capitol because it was 'offensive.'

I think that the problem in America with religion and sex is that most of the 'decency/morality' laws have been made by impotent old men who can't get it up and fridgid women who have never had an orgasm. Their subconscious must be telling them 'if I can't have sex with beautiful young girls because I'm an ugly old man with a flaccid willie, then NO-ONE can! Lets make laws so thats illegal, bwahahahahah!'
Yeh, I remember ASSCROFT and his embarrassment with a bare boob. I imagine he was bottle fed and never learned what breasts are for.

What a strange man! I wonder if anyone has removed the expensive drapery that WE paid for.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Patricia commented on Daniel W's group Food!
1 minute ago
Jimmy McCann replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
3 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Daniel W's group Food!
12 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Daniel W's group Food!
17 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Daniel W's group Food!
18 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
18 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Daniel W's group Food!
21 minutes ago
Pat commented on Daniel W's group Food!
32 minutes ago
Pat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers
36 minutes ago
Larra Fenn updated their profile
37 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Daniel W's group Food!
37 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Daniel W's group Food!
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service