So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 832

Replies to This Discussion

MissElainie, Congratulations!  May His Noodly Appendage touch us all, and give us the courage to fight for our rights, and for separation of State and church.  Thanks!
Congratulations !!!!!!!

Fantastic! 

OUTSTANDING!  Step on their toes until THEY apologize!!!

hmmmm.... a 'turtles' sundae in a 'choc dipped waffle bowl' @ DQ - i'll take 2 of those (ooops) lol

...my Sunday morning, water was a 'bit' high??? by bout 5' i'd guess

...tnx for the 'invite' Ruth

...have a look @ FB group "Life 3.0"

..i signed a paper to double my severence amount cuz i didn't fit into a 'christian' workplace - 'loved' the job... but wasn't allowed to stay - was said "Howard, you don't have to say a word, and I find you offensive", by the 'leader' of the workplace that started Q meeting(s) with 'prayer'.... all i said was 'no thank you', when asked if i would like to come over to a co-workers house for 'bible study'...  oh, but i almost forgot to mention, was said, "Howard you 'seem' to be a nice person, would you like to come to bible study?" .....hmmm politely, "no thank you"... grrrr 10 yr ago already...

Attachments:

Hey all, I'm Tara and I'm a coffee and tea junkie.  I like all kinds of foods and tend to rotate through "favorites" so I'll go with my current infatuation which is kale and sweet potato chips.  

But the coffee and tea are guaranteed, year round.  :P

Gotta have coffie...24/7. And I hope there is someone here who can step out on the patio and have a smoke with me. Could you order me a bagel w/creamcheese Ill be right back!

Sadly, I'll be on the patio too...:)

Here let me light your smoke. And I wish I could be sad about it, but iv been smoking for about 22 years and....I like it???  What can I say!?? And Its great to see you again Wanda!! Your infectious smile is always welcome!

Hi I'm Wanda from Saint John, New Brunswick in Canada.  Thanks very much for the invite.  Depending on the day, I'll be sipping on hot black coffee or a vodka martini :)

Hi, I'm Pamela. Sounds like we are in a cafe.  So I'm having a soy latte and a yummy vegan cupcake! 
soy latte?? Does it have that rich Latte taste? Id love to try it.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service