So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 833

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm Diana, and as I sit down at the table you'll see a plate piled high with corned beef (with a nice creamy mustard sauce), cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and probably some bacon, because bacon goes with everything. I've got a pint of Strongbow to go with it, though after the meal I'll have either an Irish coffee (made with whiskey, not irish cream) or a nice single malt scotch. The coffee would go better with my tiramisu, but I do adore scotch. 

I ♥ decadently rich foods, and in the case of meat, the saltier, the better! 

My favorite food: Chinese buffet, love shrimp, baked salmon, etc. Also mexican, though I prefer to keep them separate from the Chinese, otherwise I get a linguistic headache. Favorite drink is usually diet cola.
 Hi everyone, I'm chaz (new to the site). I mostly drink licorish tea, its naturally sweet and tastes good.I try not to drink caffine, allthough I do enjoy a latte or something with whipped cream once in a while :)

Hi Chaz, I'm Melinda.  I'm a plain, black coffee kind of woman. ;)

Hello everyone, my name is C.J. and I am new here looking to make new friends as I live in the belt buckle of the bible belt and am finding harder and harder to tolerate the delusion of it's inhabitants. I use to be one and am grateful to be in reality although adjusting to it is both amazing and trying at times. Look forward to meeting new friends here and am saving money to move away from this religious nightmare. I love coffee and meaningful conversation. Glad I found this site!

Hi C.J., I'm Melinda!  I'm a 44 year old Mom/homemaker/last year of homeschooling 'teacher'.  My 'kids' are 17 & 19.  Don't have a clue what I'm going to do with myself next year, but my life will sure be different! :)

I'm Lisa, and you will find me drinking raspberry chocolate truffle coffee with whipped cream and two sugars, and casting guilty glances at the green tea.  You might also find me eating chocolate-dipped biscotti and casting guilty glances at the yogurt.

HI!! I'm who my name says I am, unless it says otherwise... then I'm not me. Yup! Favorite food and drink? Well I know for sure my favorite drink is Wawa Iced Tea, and anyone who has had it can understand why. As for food? I'm in a transitional period, I just became a vegetarian for health reason on............ Sunday. I still have fish intake for certain necessary proteins and what not, so... Tuna is my favorite food!

Craig here.  I was about to go for a lengthy ride on my recumbent bike when I stumbled on this thread.  Skimmed through, and now I have an intense desire to go to the grocery store.  Luckily, I live in the sticks, so many of the coffees, chocolates, sushi, etc., are not readily available.  I'm trying to lose a few pounds, so I've been living on Greek yogurt, bananas, protein shakes, and tomato juice.  If we're meeting in a bar, set up the Guinness; at a cafe, hide the cookies; at an Italian restaurant, just stand back for your own safety.  At home, a decent red wine or a single malt, though I don't have the money to maintain a collection.  Two dogs, two cats.  Two cars, two motorcycles.  A pattern.

Time to pump up the bike tires.  Cold brewed coffee, fyi, is really good, with all the flavor and none of the bitterness.  You do have to plan ahead a bit.

HI Craig, I'm Melinda :)

Hi everyone, I'm Dan, some people know me as fish though.

Guess why!

I will take a Rum and coke with a nice sloppy fish reuben sandwich myself. Fresh caught fish of course.

Never buy it from a store or even a fish monger, it never is as fresh as when you catch it yourself.

Thanks, Ruth, for suggesting this group. I am so glad I finally did something about my isolation. I often overlook my own atheism, but I have found that the answer to my many isolating beliefs (or lack of) is to embrace them more enthusiastically, not pretend they don't exist.  I finally took this step today.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service