So we can picture you sitting at the table with us, how about telling us your favorite food and drink?

I'm Ruth and you'll find me eating a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, constantly refilling my teacup from a gigantic pot of hot green tea. (I share, you're welcome to some tea. :D)

Tags: favorite, food

Views: 832

Replies to This Discussion

Chocolate is one of the basic food groups. For me, rich, dark chocolate goes well with many fruits, coffee, cinnamon, even just a touch of chili. I'll join you at the table with a bar of Lindt "Intense Orange", which also includes bits of almond and pineapple. (Anyone care for a piece?)

(based on a pic by eszter at flickr)

(That's a fairly common sentiment... though I knew a guy in college who simply didn't like chocolate!)

And thanks, I'll gladly have some of that green tea, as well.

Now I'm all hungry for chocolate! Yummy! I would like to try one of each of the flavors Grinning Cat.

Chocolate is awesome! :)

Had a piece of French silk pie at Village Inn last night.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.  What can I say?  It simply melts in your mouth and slides down your throat.  It is so rich I can never eat it all and get to take it home in a carry out for later.  (Breakfast.  {Shhhhh}) I like all kinds of chocolate except for dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing.  It is way too much chocolate even for me.

Im imagining us in some kind of cafe somewhere, so you'd definitely see me sitting at the table with a mug of nice hot chocolate with the little tiny marshmallows floating in it~ I'd probably be having a muffin along with that mug =D

I wouldn't say no to some of that tea though and I'd probably nick some chocolate from Grinning Cat too xD
Hi, I'm Bergen, and I'm Ruth's spouse. I'm happily retired, and my favorite pasttimes are playing my guitar in an oldies band, playing online Scrabble, and watching tv, especially sci fi shows. I like gourmet coffee with sweetened condensed milk, and fruit-flavored Greek yogurt.

Nice to have you on the site Bergen!  It's really nice here. : )

I like your band -- I went to your website. : )

Much like Ruth, I  enjoy a good cup of tea, although I don't drink green tea specifically. My favorite is Yerba Matte, but a close second is French Vanilla Black Tea. I like all sorts of food, but I am a vegetarian so NO MEAT!

This is a really interesting group. I am glad I joined it. :) And I hope everyone is having is a wonderful and beautiful day.

I, too, love Yerba Matte.  There is a Japanese tea, that has little twigs and brown crispy puffed rice - it's nutty and delicious.  Good, rich black tea is tasty, and even Rose tea is pleasant.  I'm vegan so I'm left with only the BEST chocolate - 70% or more cocoa and no damn milk!
Why vegetarian? Meat is yummy. ;-)

If I could somehow drink forever without getting full or too drunk, I'd be perpetually sipping a strawberry margarita through a straw, pausing only long enough to munch from a slice of hometown pizza.

I have too many interests to list, but almost all of them are intensely nerdy, which I am not the least bit ashamed of.

Thaumas

I've recently quit smoking so, right now, chocolate is my favorite food group ;)  Coffee is my constant companion as far as drinks go, at least till lunch time anyway.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service