Anyone remember the old Index to Creationist Claims by Talkorigins? I stumbled on it a couple months ago and thought it would be a great reference to have on my iPhone, so I took a couple weeks and parsed all the data down and stuck it in my reference app. I managed to keep all the cross-links and references too!

Thought this would be a good place to show it off. I hate to seem like I'm advertising to get cash so just PM me if you want a promo code for it, I got plenty.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/creationist-claims-index/id340531927...

Tags: creationist, e-peen, iPhone, reference

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like the promo please....not sure how to pm someone here....
Go to his page and click "Send a Message" on the left-side bar thingy.
I don't mind paying for it, but I can't find it in the app store...
Yeah, having some copywrite issues with the editor of the content and his book publisher. Trying to work it out now, sorry!
I'm going to check this out. Thank you.
Hi Matt..just sent a friend req so I can PM you (strange system!)...I note your app is not up on the App Store due to copyright...is there something we can do to help you with to get it up there? I think this one is important.

Cheers,

Justin
Talking with the publisher tomorrow to see what we can do. Chances are it'll be going back up as a free app with some attribution in it, which is great!

Matt,

I would love to see you port the Index to Creationist Claims iPhone App to Window Phone 8.

Microsoft makes a iPhone code converter as part of their SDK.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service