I'm in love with my grandson and we're having a baby

http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/real-life/article/-/7124792/...
I only wish I could make this up.

I feel the need to go wash my hands now...

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking into the sociobiology of the issue, apparently the aversion to genetically related sex partners is due to psychological imprinting while young. " When close proximity during this critical period does not occur—for example, where a brother and sister are brought up separately, never meeting one another—they may find one another highly sexually attractive when they meet as adults"

There is some serious discussion of the biology of the attraction. Here is a link to an adoption reunion site.
"

Similar Characteristics - Similar genetic makeup can produce similarities in temperament, appearance, and other areas that are common in all birth families to a certain extent.
Self-Love - While we may not want to admit it, we generally tend to feel more comfortable with those whose characteristics are similar to our own.
Aromatic Identification - It has been suggested that a subconscious memory of the smell of one's own family may be recognized and, if so, would cause an actual physical reaction.

Those causes seem more like pop psychology than real, but it's not an area that's open to much research.

Sexual attraction, and emotional attraction, are mysterious. I couldn't imagine being with someone similar to me, genetically or physically. If anything, I've found that sometimes, the more different from me, the stronger my interest. I have no idea why that's true. Might be some PTSD from my upbringing, but it doesn't matter.

I hope the couple is happy, their child is happy and healthy, and they experience love and years of happiness.
Hahaha! That's hilarious! And sick.
Why are people so surprised by this, there is a place in the UK this is common place..........the Rhondda Valley.

Just kidding any valley-ites.

My wife buys those trashy mags and this has been in a few of them recently......but there are other examples of this kind of incest in the past from them......frightening this still happens, especially in this world where we are able to move around easily to spread their gene pool.
Too late to read, it's been pulled. shrug.
I really wondered if the whole story was fake. I searched on it and didn't find any hits, other than the one link. Maybe it was real, maybe not.
They have sold the story to numerous trashy womens mags...so even if not real, they have done their best to ruin their own reputations for some coinage.
well I was suspecting it was fake in the first place, because in my mind, if a grandchild is old enough to produce young, then granny is almost most certainly too old to produce more babies. The exception to that would be in a 13 year old had a child, and then her child bore young at 13 also. But that's me being overly logical, and it would have been entertaining just the same.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service