Don't make the mistake of thinking on behalf of athiests, think like a God. There are no good gods. Be a little cruel to....................

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes! and smarties too!!
If I was a God…

well, there's no point in being one of those grumpy old desert gods like Jehova. No fun in that. Someone from the greek or norse pantheon would be nice. You know, having banquets with the other deities every other night and do some hunting in between.
Atheists? It's obvious I exist, so why give a flying frack about what they think? Perhaps I'll do some missionary work and personal revelation towards atheist women, I heard they're hot. ;-)
I agree - being a Norse god would be way more fun than Jehova.

And yes, all other things being equal I think atheism makes me way hotter.

:-P
I wouldn't do anything cruel, because I wouldn't want to (and god isn't supposed to do anything bad)
If I was a god they'd be no atheists.I wouldn't have created any.I'd clearly let my creation see that I was real instead of hiding in old myths.
Nice.

Simple, to the point, and delivers a good argument.

If god existed, and wanted us to believe in him... there'd be no Atheists.
I mean, come on, it's a god right? If a god can't get what it wants, then what can?
I'd throw them a party.
If I were god, presuming a Christian context, I'd make the atheists argue pointlessly with William Lane Craig and Alvin Plantinga for eternity.

But if I were god, presuming a Christian context, I'd probably doom William Lane Craig and Alvin Plantinga to argue with atheists for eternity.

I just don't know of really irritating apologists for Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, or other religions.
Nothing. I am god, so why would it matter? It would not affect my existence or the reach of my absolute power. I would treat them with the same consideration most mortals treat a skin cell on the back of their arm: complete and undiluted disregard.
I'd take off my mask and apologize, by saying this was all a greedy venture of a few and the imagination of many... bye bye ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................feel free to wallow in Greeds fortune..................................................................................................................................

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service