... just WTF is the question?

Tags: Jesus, answer, question

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go talk to Bob Dylan about THAT one. I ain't got no clue!
Lemme go consult my Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Here we go:

"All right," said Benjy. "What do you get if you multiply six by seven?"
"No, no, too literal, too factual," said Frankie, "wouldn't sustain the punters' interest."
Again they thought.
Then Frankie said, "Here's a thought. How many roads must a man walk down?"
"Ah!" said Benjy. "Aha, now that does sound promising!" He rolled the phrase around a little. "Yes," he said, "that's excellent! Sounds very significant without actually tying you down to meaning anything at all. How many roads must a man walk down? Forty-two. Excellent, excellent, that'll fox 'em. Frankie, baby, we are made!"
Ummmm ... maybe.
The answer, of course. Hence the whole 42 debate.
a little something I made a few months ago:

i.e., Johnny Carson as the Magnificent Karnak when contemplating the content within the sealed envelope (originating from a hermetically sealed jar in the care of Price / Waterhouse) would say "GOD".

That could just as easily have been the question from which the answer would be, "who needs to go out, when we've got our party hardy friend here, Dionysus, who can do some amazing tricks with water."
"Who is the most popular imaginary friend in America?"

(But so far I like John D's landscaping query better).
Which zombie do cannibal-vampires worship?
*yoinks flow chart*

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
4 minutes ago
Craigart14 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
8 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
15 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
21 minutes ago
25 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
27 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
28 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Parenting Little Heathens
39 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
51 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
53 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Luara's discussion Proof of god(s)
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service