I don't know if you guys have seen this or not, but it is hilarious. You can post your favorites, or your ideas on it if you'd like. I just wanted to share.

EDIT: SOME of them are quite funny. Whereas OTHERS are very sad. Sorry I misrepresented the page.

http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Funny_theist_quotes

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On the one hand its pretty funny but on the other hand it makes one realize just how sick in the head they are and I cannot help but think that sickness is CAUSED by religion rather than just a bunch of sick people who took up some theology.
Thats exactly what I was thinking Rusty - and this one was a classic example:-

"What do the other human persons here think ?
No doubt someone will object, saying something obviously ridiculous like, but atheists are persons.
But clearly this is mistaken because anybody without a well developed belief in God is obviously not a full human person.
What could be more obvious than that ?
How many full human persons do you know without a well developed belief in God. Obviously none, because if they were full human person they would have a well developed belief in God.
Now some people might object to killing atheists for there (and obviously it is there and not thier as they are not whos but whats ) organs but think of all the full human persons that would benifit from the organs and the medical research that could be done on these non-persons.
How could anybody object, they are not human persons and if you think we should not kill them then that is just because of out dated ideas and because they must really just want people to suffer. For shame on you !
So what do people think ?
Should we kill these atheist human non-persons for the benifit of fully human persons ?
Jason"

Circular logic tied in with a seriously psychotic dissociated .. words fail me, but ye gods, this site would be a great place for trainee psychiatrists to explore.
Twisted indeed. I was hoping this excrement was being written in a locked ward somewhere.
Circular logic is circular.
"Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb."

Cue an ultrasound of a fetus facepalming. Or jacking off. Ideally both. :P

Okay, this is close (and a very entertaining and informative video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jx0dTYUO5E&feature=channel

I got halfway through the list, and while there are some chuckles there, it's really not a single-sitting kind of thing to read, is it? :/ I mean, because of the depressing stupidity intermingled with the funny.
"But clearly this is mistaken because anybody without a well developed belief in God is obviously not a full human person."

How ironic. Exactly the opposite is true. Anyone who relies on belief in some deity of stone-age mythology to feel like a 'full human person' is clearly less than one. These quotes all exemplify the obvious: belief in religion requires a complete abdication of intellect. Such pathetic little minds are to be pitied.
My favorite one was about the guy who thinks that the earth is in the center of the universe, the planets all move around us, and that the earth does not spin simply because the earth is flat.
Ha, my friend just sent me this on facebook. I laughed.

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/04/09/atheist-barbie.html?utm_source...

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service