I don't know if you guys have seen this or not, but it is hilarious. You can post your favorites, or your ideas on it if you'd like. I just wanted to share.

EDIT: SOME of them are quite funny. Whereas OTHERS are very sad. Sorry I misrepresented the page.

http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Funny_theist_quotes

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't quite call them funny when half of them are absolutely horrific. It saddens me that anyone would think these things of fellow people.
You're right. Especially that one where the boy actually did end up killing himself due to his mothers' ignorance. It is sad that these people see themselves as morally above others...
I completely understand! I think the reason that I still find the quotations funny is because they were put on this site specifically to show the ignorance. Sad, sad ignorance.
I... I can't believe people actually think that. I am disgusted to be a Homo sapiens sapiens...
I need to take a shower. I feel like I'm covered in scum. The scum of these poor, misguided individuals. I think I'm going to be sick.....
What astounds me is the arrogance of ignorance displayed. Not the normal ignorance that all of us have on one subject or another but a deep, malignant, dangerous and willful ignorance.
The collection of cretins portrayed in that list poisons civil culture.

The only shame in ignorance is taking pride in it.
Awesome. These are hilarious.
Awesome. These are hilarious.

I haven't gotten far, but I can already tell this one is my favorite:

"One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it."
awesomestnerd, SmashBoards [2005-Nov-07]
UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it."

I thought that was a gem also. Apparently he hasn't looked up in the sky recently nor does he understand closed and open systems.
Wow. I didn't even make it to the halfway point before I had to take a break. Eww.
I just about laughed my ass off over this one!

"One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it."

Aw, I see that Marshall and I have the same sense of humor!!
OH MY F#&KING GOD -_-

This is some great satire :P

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service