Hello! I've been a member of this site for a little bit but haven't posted an introduction. I'm from Florida and I'm a high school senior who's going to University of Central Florida (Orlando) in the fall and probably double majoring in Creative Writing and Humanities, but I'm not 100% sure. Acting is my true passion so I will surely continue that outside of school. I'm not good at introductions. Actually I'm not good at social interaction in general, hence my habit of lurking rather than contributing- though I'm a lot more open on the internet where I can type my words rather than speak them. I have probably been an atheist for about four years but I didn't start calling myself one until last year, partially because I was uneducated on the subject. I've grown up catholic, but I was never a religious person, so it seems like a fairly natural progression. I'm obsessed with music, many types but mostly in the rockish vein.

Well, there it is. I took a stab at it anyway =D

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was a good stab. Welcome and nice to meet you!!!
Since acting is your passion and you love music, may I suggest you check out the world of Broadway musicals? (Which just happens to be one of my passions.) I can particularly recommend the works of Stephen Sondheim.

Lots of actors tend to be shy people. Acting lets them hide out behind other personas.
ur hot. wish u lived in wisconsin.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Napoleon Bonaparte commented on Loren Miller's status
14 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
19 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion A Short Course in Logic
33 minutes ago
41 minutes ago
44 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"A Higgs Boson walks into a church. The priest says, we don't allow bosons in here. The Higgs Boson replies, then how do you have mass?"
45 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion A Short Course in Logic
49 minutes ago
Samantha Madison posted a status
"FREETHINKERS ARE DANGEROUS!!!!!!"
50 minutes ago
booklover replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago
booklover replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago
Edward Teach commented on Edward Teach's blog post Are we Dancing Bears?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service