One of my first introductions to funny anagrams was when some Yippies told me that "Ronald Wilson Reagan" worked out to "Insane Anglo Warlord". I'm still getting mileage out of that one.

Since then, I occasionally remember to look up the Internet Anagram Server, and waste more precious hours of the only life I have make more anagrams.

From "Atheist Nexus", I got:

Exhaust Nites - appropriate for the insomniacs that populate the chat room.
Thus, Exit Sane - for the deconverts
Hi, Text Anuses - a tribute to the trolls

Please, add your favorites.

Tags: anagram insanity, internet anagram server

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So now the IRS is here... great. ;)
So now the IRS is here... great

How'd you get that out of "anagram insanity"?
Creationists = Titanic Sores

...on the ass of humanity.
Fundamentalist - Satan Mind Flute

Interesting...
Evangelist = Evil's Agent
Sarah Palin -- Has Liar Nap
meabh moderator

A Hammered Robot
Madam Reboot Her
Drama Beret Homo
Mama Bred Hooter
Mama Reboot Herd
Aborted Ham More
This is much more accurate than reading entrails, except for the "hooter" bit. That would be "hooters", plural.
felch grogan

flog changer
gong her calf
Bill Donohue=
Bullied Oh No
Blued Hi Loon
Lubed Oh Loin
Bile Loud Hon
Heh. I have long thought about opening an Anagram Prediction Service, or an Anagram Character Evaluation Service. People make big bucks doing astrology, numerology, etc... why not with anagrams?

Louis Davout =

avoid us lout
visual outdo
us oil vat duo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
3 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
7 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
8 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
12 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
13 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
17 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
21 minutes ago
Gwaithmir replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
26 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
29 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
33 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service