Atheist Nexus Logo
Howdy folks. My name is Cody. I've been lurking around for a few months, enjoying all of the stories and dialogues that go on here. I haven't really contributed anything to the discussions, but I finally have something I feel the need to share.

I was talking with my ma the other day about a bunch of old family photos she sent off to have restored, which she then posted on her facebook. One of these pictures was of myself and my cousin Monica. I was maybe 3 years old in the picture, and Monica was maybe a little over one at the time. Just a cute little picture of the two of us holding hands. What got me though, was a comment that another cousin of mine left about the picture. She said, "This reminds me of the time Cody started calling himself 'Scissorman', and cut up my mom's bible!"

I don't remember this happening at all, and maybe her memory is a little faulty, but I think I'll go ahead and lay claim to it. Anyway, thanks for reading. Maybe now that I've introduced myself, I'll pipe up a little more often. Cheers!

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing this story.
No problem! Thanks for reading.
That's funny. I guess you were born to be an atheist. lol

Supposedly, I drank a whole pina colada when I was 3. My mom had made it and left if sitting on the kitchen table while she went to answer the phone. She said I was giggling for an hour. I guess it doesn't take much alcohol to get a 3 year old drunk.
I'd think not!
Anyway,cutting up the bible is a great story!

This would be the photo in question. Pretty cute, eh?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

¬© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service