"i don't think the majority of Americans want to put up with the blue-bloods" - guess who.

"I don't want to concede that we have to get used to this kind of
thing, because i don't think the majority of Americans want to put up
with the blue-bloods — and i want to say it with all due respect
because I love the Bushes — the blue bloods who want to pick and chose
their winners instead of allowing competition," Palin

-
so, once again, the right wing eating each other
when they gonna move to Russia?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This happens all the time.

The blue-dogs eating the progressive. The insane eating the conservatives. Sarah Palin walks that fine line between being bat-shit crazy and the Republicans having no choice but to support her.

Here's what's going to happen: The tea partiers are going to be more of a pain in the ass to the Republicans than the Democrats are. If you thought the blue-dogs were a bunch of self-righteous assholes who didn't understand how Congress works, just watch these fucktards crash their way through everything. Whereas the Democratic Congress got very little done, this new Congress will get nothing done. Populist outrage will swing it's chubby fists wildly again without any sense of reason and the Democrats will retake the House and widen their lead in Congress in 2012.

This is all pretty much clockwork.
Louis, you were right that this congress will accomplish little, but unfortunately the public does not who to blame, in fact > ½ of Americans don’t know that Republicans have the house.

Republicans control the message so well that Dems, especially the President, will get blamed. Since the only response Dems have to Republicans is to bend over and grad their ankles, I think it would take another GWB sized clusterfuck for Dems to get the upper hand.
unfortunately when it comes to eating their own Republicans are complete amateurs in comparison to Democrats.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service