Atheist Nexus Logo

i dont find purpose in life and i cant talk anyone about my sadness

i dont find purpose in life. i think im just useless person in this earth. i live for nothing. this is my life. 

it seems i need 24 hours attention to stop this kind of emotion. i cant talk my mother now about how i feel. i dont want her to know what im going through because she has problem in health now. she is getting older and i dont want to be a burden so i deal things on my own.

psychotherapy is expensive. i cant buy self-help books here about suicidal thought. i need to order it in another country. i know it is expensive too.

i dont want to share this feeling in my friends because they are not aware about my situation. i know that they will suggest that we should drink or pray.

i want help and live but i dont know how.

sometimes im tired to fight and want to die.

i dont know what to do.

i hope anyone can give me advice about how i feel.

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LIFE is a given. LIVING is optional. Don`t be a passenger when YOU are already the CAPTAIN.

Why does life have to have a purpose?  It just is.  Consider the entire universe.  What purpose could it possibly have?  It just is. 

So make the best of it and have a good time.  You're lucky to be alive.

I would have to agree with Debra. Good reply.

Public libraries have books on suicidal thought, but were I you I'd call a suicide hotline to talk to a human being. 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) in the US will connect you to a help line. In Australia, call Lifeline Australia at telephone: 13 11 14. In the Phillipines, check the front of your phone book for a crisis line. If there isn't one (likely) try calling Dr. Dinah Nadera, a psychiatrist connected with the University of the Philippines Open University for a referral to someone with whom to talk.

Suicidal thought is dangerous and can be a result of neurochemical imbalance in the brain.

Ruth is right and very helpful. You should call those numbers and get someone to talk to.

Hello Violet we are here for you and hope that you are able to find some comfort here. I would call those phone numbers that Ruth gave to you. It would be helpful to talk with someone.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service