I love this video!!
And I agree !! Let's be proud to be Atheists!!

Uploaded on May 7, 2011

The religious have have been spreading their harmful dogmas unchecked for far too long. It is time for every thinking person to stand up and speak out. There is a revolution happening right now in this world. For the first time in history, we actually have the tools to counter the trillions of dollars of propaganda put out by theists. "Closet Atheists" need to get off the sidelines and into the game. The evolution of our society quite literally hangs in the balance, so what are you bitches waiting for?

If you want to support my work please pick up a T-shirt on my website located @ http://www.cultofdusty.com/?page_id=393

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree completely.  I am proud and feel totally liberated from useless emotions like "guilt" and "fear"-- it's really a fabulous state of being.  I do believe in demonstrating the "joy" of atheism by being dignified and kind... of course it depends upon the situation... I don't feel like being kind to people like Phil Robertson.  But to those who haven't really ever even thought about "non" belief in magic-- I tend to approach it with kindness and simplicity without being aggressive.  It allows people to "think" about it without feeling threatened.  Thoughtfulness works... but everyday, I miss Hitch.

Atheism is a delightful state of being......I am so proud to be a born again atheist......for so many years I was stuck on stupid by religious doctrine......today I understand that there is a god. You and I are god,satan whatever.......I make it a point to go out into the world each day as a kind and loving god.......humanism is also a delightful state of being......have a wonderful day all!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service