I am flabbergast over 15 years old executed for blasphemy

I read article about 15 years old Syrian executed by Rebels for cursing about prophet . I could not believe it.  I can't image this if occur  in my country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10/muhammad-al-qatta-15-year-...

He was only 15 years old.  Come on. 

I have no idea who is  Prophet Muhammad . If it is okay to I don't believe Jesus Christ so same with Prophet Muhammad. I don't see the different.

Tags: Rebel, nonsense, syrian

Views: 522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is what happens when absolutism and dogma are allowed to dominate in lieu of reason, rationality and skepticism.  This is the kind of mindset which the crowds with the "BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM!!!" signs want to see realized.  It's a world where freedom of speech and diversity of opinion are death-penalty offenses, a world where there is only one supposed truth, and that is the "truth" espoused by islam.  Ideology of this stripe doesn't care about age or innocence any more than it cares about demonstrable fact or provable theory.  It doesn't even care that nothing of its dogma can be corroborated in the least measure.  All it cares about is that it becomes The ONLY GAME IN TOWN.

And this is why we fight.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/06/11/syrian-rebels-shot-1...

The picture the media does not want you to see.  PZ Myers initially had a link to this photo on his blog and now it is even gone from there for some reason.  As horrible as these types of images are, the world needs to see the result of the atrocities done in the name of religion. 

Your link has a problem, TFA, and for those who need it, try this.

I thought I had seen something horrific when I saw Aisha from Afghanistan with her nose and ear cut off.  This atrocity takes islamic horror to an entirely new level and makes the need to fight religious extremism and fundamentalism all the more imperative.

Thanks for correcting that, Loren. 

Thank you sir

I agree. The world should know about Muslim atrocities. No censorship.

I realize the people in Syria are fighting to overthrow a bloodthirsty, dictatorial and hereditary regime.  So, the fundamentalist religious type come in to offer aid....but at a very high price. The replacement of a despotic regime with a theocratic one.

I'm reminded of the phrase in the movie The Wind That Shakes The Barely, when the two brothers were arguing over the role of the Catholic Church in post-revolution Ireland. "Why do you want to replace the tyranny of London with the tyranny of Rome?"

Why replace the tyranny of Damascus with the tyranny of Mecca?

and this seems to be the pickle Obama finds himself in. How to help get rid of the Assad regime and at the same time get the "good" guys in power. A highwire act if I ever saw one. I have no love for the Assad family but the idea of another middle eastern country becoming muslim kinda makes me woozy. In this case, I don't feel to bad to support a pragmatic approach.

Because some people need tyranny. It spares them the discomfort that accompanies thinking.

my apology for this link does not work. re do with link.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10/muhammad-al-qatta-15-year-...

Sadly the Syrian rebels AKA radical Muslims have the support of the USA,UK,France and Qatar

Oh My .  I didn't want to see that!!.  I know how cruel people can be.  No matter the name they choose to use.  Cruel is cruel.  I don't stick my head in the sand but photos like that should come with a warning.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service