Words Association lives!

Directions:

1. Please post one word, or a phrase, or a poem, or song lyrics, or even an essay that springs immediately to mind when you see the last entry posted. Any language. (updated 2010-02-06)

2. Photos and images are fine as long as you accompany them with text. (updated 2009-12-20)

3. Please do not post questions asking what other entries mean. If you don't understand, or are not inspired, wait for someone else to post, and add your entry when you are inspired. This should be as stream-of-consciousness as possible.

4. When you get to the bottom of the Ning nest, please create a new string all the way over (reply to this post), and include the last entry you can't respond to with your response.

5.  Keep in mind the Ning TOS , and the Atheist Nexus Rules and Guidelines.  (Added 2010-08-27)

Want to relive the glory of words gone by? Look here, and here.

Carried over:

Delete
LOST: male dog, has one eye, mangled right ear, limps, has the mange and bad breath. Answers to the name, "Lucky".

Tags: Words Association, daughter of Words Association, husband of Words Association

Views: 2378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Muncha buncha, Muncha buncha, Tacos go with lunch.

... Oh dear, better go outside and water the garden or something!!

As much as I try to suck up the juice, there seems to be more...

Sounds suspiciously like the problem Lady MacBeth had with her hands and the blood....
Peek-a-boo!

Boo-Boo?

Yeah, Yogi.

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.

Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.

Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy,

Wuzzy ?

End of Line

-- MCP

First in line
I like eggs and scrambled brains..

Great big globs of greasy, grimy, gopher guts

Mutilated monkey meat

Little tiny birdies feet

Fried eyeballs rolling down a dirty street

Darn, I forgot my spoon!

Chopsticks?

Only if you don't lubricate them.

Ahhh, but do you have the T-shirt?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service