It was nice and cool here in Kansas for the past few days.  Starting today though, it's going to be in the high 90s for the next several days.  Which is why I mowed my lawn and worked in my garden yesterday in spite of somewhat muddy conditions.  Ha ha! To all my neighbors who looked askance at me for mowing while there was still some muddy spots.

What's the weather like where you live?  As sorry as I feel for myself(only a little bit) for the high temps coming here , my friend in Houston said they've barely had a day below 100 F for weeks,   

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

It's sooo hot.  My cats look like the managed to stagger into the bathroom to melt on the cool floor there.  It is 93 now, but with the humidity the heat index is 101.

I got up at 5:30 this morning to work in my yard.  At that time it was warm, but with a steady breeze.  Now it is hot and feels like there's a hair dryer blowing on me.  I may have to break down and use the AC, not for me, for the cats.

The heat is getting worse.  We barbecued yesterday, but will be staying inside all day today.  I think there are some storms coming, but I don't know if it will help or make it feel more humid here.
I'm East of Denver and the temps have been in the 90's and dry as a popcorn fart. A fairly good winter snow pack in the mountains has, however, filled the reservoirs so we shouldn't be short of water.

http://www.timeanddate.com/

Utilisez timeanddate pour les rapports météo pour les villes du monde. Il a été chaud à Londres. Pourquoi les prévisions météorologiques en anglais et non français? Je ne comprends pas!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Former Pastor's blog post Divorcing The Church
10 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Mr. Deity and the Humorless Atheist
15 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted a discussion
15 minutes ago
Pat commented on Loren Miller's blog post Mr. Deity and the Humorless Atheist
24 minutes ago
Ian Mason commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
25 minutes ago
Dr. Terence Meaden added 2 discussions to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
26 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Ebola Spreads to U.S. in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
31 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
38 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Loren Miller's blog post Mr. Deity and the Humorless Atheist
46 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Former Pastor's blog post Divorcing The Church
1 hour ago
Raquel Fernando replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service