Since we humans are capable of perceive only 4 dimensions.

Could it be possible the existence of other dimensional entities?

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Capable of perceiving space and time.

It is not that human beings have perceived the four dimensions. Four dimensions have emerged from the scientific study of our universe and there is no fifth dimension existing in the universe itself, so there is no question of perceiving a fifth dimension.

This topic could be related to quantum physics, in which some believers in the afterlife seek basis.

LOL... sighhh.... blind faith is it's own dimenstion; how'd desousa say it "cosmic drama" that he's so proud to sell to the uneducated. next thing you know fundies will be saying the internet is the devil and should be censored or shut down... I mean, generations to come will seek their knowledge from a. the net
and b. the pesky encyclopedias w/the column on atheists...? even more fun is the 'distasters' section of certain encyclopedias. all those dates of earthquakes, fire, storms etc.. floods.. and we're still here! haaaa

education is a dimension in itself as well, payce!

that's a Bryce dimension... I taught myself. I had no teacher.
as for a reality dimension.. try the 50's - 60's.. that was a dimension of shame indeed
he'd tell you about it indeed:

Ken Loukinen along with Ellen Johnson and other American Atheists made his dream come through
it's a remembrance thing:

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Michael Penn replied to Luara's discussion the fragile penis
8 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
9 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall in the group Atheist News
11 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall
13 minutes ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
21 minutes ago
Dan D replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
40 minutes ago
Luara posted a discussion
40 minutes ago
booklover commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
1 hour ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Book Two, Chapters 17-19 - An Atheist Reads Ray Comfort

The series examining the books of Christian apologist Ray Comfort continues with a look at Chapters 17, 18, and 19 of Comfort's book, God Doesn't Believe in ...
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
1 hour ago
Richard C Brown commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service