Hi everyone,

Me in a nutshell:

> Atheist since 9 years old and been kind of a deist since

> Lost faith in religion and the deist in me 3 years ago.

> I am going to start sentences with "but".

> But I try to not annoy anyone with a lot of 1337 speak or spelingh mistakes

> I like futurama, hence the nickname.

> I like gaming, right now LoL, Sims3, and just started Flyff. Soon coming Diablo3.

> I like writing all kinds of things: in forums, my blogs, pen&paper games, stories, etc

Any questions? Let me know :)

Looking forward to interesting discussions.

cheers

Leela

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greets and salutes, Leela.  Glad you joined us!

Welcome Leela. Glad you're here.

Thank you for the welcome :)

Hi Leela, I'm Stormi :) lol. Welcome to atheistnexus

Welcome to the site!

I love Futurama and I am a gamer myself.

Have lots of fun here!

Hello Leela and welcome.

Thanks for the wolcome everyone, Steph we're gonna be friends hah

Hi, I'm Leela, and welcome.

I like Futurama too, but we do not have television service where I live (so I am willing to sacrifice Futurama for the benefit of my brain).

Hulu has Futurama, I just checked and all you need is a computer.  I gave up cable service years ago and do not miss it for a minute.  Welcome Leela.

Welcome, Leela.  I will join you with the "Buts" and add in some "Ands."   If I didn't have spell check I would be annoying folks with my misspelled words.  Sometimes I can't even spell well enough to find the word in spell check.  Oh, well.  At my age you can be forgiven for a lot.  There is some compensation for getting older.

Welcome to the group.  You didn't say whether you have other non-theists around you; some here do but many do not.  Also, I don't know whether you are in an area where atheists are automatically considered the anti-christ, spawn of satan, and such.  I hope you're not.  I'm an avid reader; it seems many folks here are.  I personally prefer "humanist" to atheist; it demands more of the individual.  Feel free to chime in on any topic that catches your fancy.

but \/\/31<0/\/\3....

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Steph S. replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 minute ago
Steph S. liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
2 minutes ago
Dr. Terence Meaden liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
7 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 minutes ago
John Jubinsky added a discussion to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
15 minutes ago
Sentient Biped posted a discussion
28 minutes ago
Michael Pianko commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
30 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore.
32 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore.
33 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
33 minutes ago
Lil' Bitch in an Egg updated their profile
35 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service