This was just a bit too good to pass up.

"Pastor John Hagee: Tuesday’s ‘blood moon’ eclipse signals the end of the world"

Having four chances to see lunar eclipses over the next year or so is pretty cool, but having a chance to laugh at religious nutballs is nice too.

Hope you have good viewing weather tonight.  If you're on the right side of the ball to get God's message, of course.

Tags: John Hagee, eclipse, end times, moon, nutty nutbar

Views: 463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They can't ruin Zombie Jesus Day. That's when he comes out of his cave, sees his shadow, and we have six more weeks... No, wait a minute. It's when the bunny rabbits push the stone away from the cave then shit chocolate eggs that are hidden in the lawn. Yeah, that's the ticket!

I checked and in the first book of "Pessimisms" it says Our world shall not end until all that is written in the  holy books of Game of Thrones is revealed to the world.

Winter IS Coming!

Yes, and the collision with Andromeda, but perhaps that's a long-term forecast.

@ John, Lol.

I'm perceiving a lack of commitment to these end of the world festivals. Every time they come up I offer my services to relieve them of a few choice posessions. Never any takers.

Sheesh...it's not like they're ever going to need them again.

Greedy bastards, all the way to the end.

Ain't it the truth.

I wonder how many takers there've been for the post-rapture pet care scams.  Some of them have pretty good rhetoric, like this one:

http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com

Still, I bet very few Christians would back their rapture belief with $10.

I guess I better rush to book a FIRST-class seat in that hand basket.  If I'm lucky there'll be an express on the way to hell. :D

Lady, you and I may be sitting on the seats next to each other in that hand basket. If so, I'll buy the first drink on the express lane to perdition.

Second round is mine, Pat ... and I'm not a great one for the "well" bottles, as I suspect you already know.

Ooh, ooh, please save a seat in that basket for me! Single malt scotch Loren? I prefer a really nice dry Merlot. But hey, if we're bound for hell, break out the good hard stuff and slow down the basket. Half the fun of the trip is the drive (or, in this case, the fall).

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service