Help pick a name for my blasphemous, anti-religious apocalyptic thriller!

I'm working on an epic novel divided into a series - the working title is "The Bible, Part II". It's basically "Left Behind" but with the antichrist as the protagonist who fights back against God's invasions and finds a way to save humanity.

However, while the content will eventually lead to a harsh criticism of faith (in the book, Christianity is a complex breeding system to produce meek and humble slaves for an alien race), I'd rather not show all my cards with such an outlandish title.

Instead I'd like to find a name for the series and a name for the titles that is more ambiguous, but so many names have been taken. Aliens/fallen angels, a breed of superhuman hybrids, a human revolution against a colonizing alien power, mixed with religious history, corrupt church power, vampires (Jesus giving his blood for eternal life of followers, etc.)..... Book 1, 2 and 3 are basically "beginning, middle and end".

Need some kickass names. If you supply it you'll get signed copies of every book of the series when they're out.

Views: 557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dunno, how about "Grounded", or "Down To Earth"? Or, "Through Rational Eyes". I'm just throwing titles out there.

The artwork is beautiful and scary and the book sounds exciting. ( I also want to read the Harry Jesus book which sounds interesting and fun.)  Here are some names suggested by my son who is also a writer:

1. Great Tribulation  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribulation)

2. Heathens

1. Staying Behind

2. Force of Tribulation

I know these dont work but was trying to re arrange the left behind titles

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
12 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Antarctic process melts Arctic in the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
19 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Antarctic process melts Arctic
22 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
27 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
38 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
45 minutes ago
Patricia liked matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
49 minutes ago
matthew greenberg posted a discussion
50 minutes ago
Richard Goscicki replied to Richard Goscicki's discussion Marijuana and Atheism
1 hour ago

Scot Hinson just added their location.
(via Member Map)

1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service