Hi,my family and I are new to Atheism ( four months ) After life long believing it was a hard transition. I can say that once the overwhelming feeling off loss and sadness subsided I started to see life in a whole new light. Life is great! I am making the most out of everyday. So far we have not met many people in our area that share our views. That fact might lead to a move in the next few years,I really like Portland OR and could see moving there!  Love and Peace. Zen.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So nice to have you here Zen! I hope you are enjoying the site.

Thanks Steph! I really am. Everyone has been very welcoming :)

Welcome to the world of freethought! :)

Thank you! It is a great world to think in.

You might want to give Real Talk for New Atheists a look.

glad
to
have
you
aboard

Thank you Ruth! I will definitely check out Real Talk:)

Greetings from Salem, Oregon.

I'm a member of CFI - Salem Humanists. Portland is a wonderful town and CFI of Portland would be a great group for you to look into for like minded people. Enjoy your new found freedom.

Living the godless life

Lance

Thank you Lance! I am have driven through Salem on occasion,freedom is a wonderful thing :)

Hey, don't hear from many fellow Spokanites in places like this! I'm moving back to Spokane soon and I'm glad to hear its heathen population has grown!

Mastercliff. I am actually about three hours from Spokane,however the town I live in is apparently to small to register,the default was Spokane. I did live in the Spokane area for 11 years! We moved to the Tri-cities area almost eight years ago. I'm sure you will have good luck finding a group in Spokane :) Thank you for the welcome!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Matt Gabe's discussion Atheists who preach religion and theists who preach atheism
13 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness
20 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion God Loves Uganda.
34 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
38 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Camo cats in the group Atheist Ailurophiles
42 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Warren Jappe's photo
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Idaho Spud's discussion Safety of frozen food in the group Food!
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Warren Jappe's photo
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service