Hello , I am 22 year old young man , I live in Afghanistan the most corrupted government , my parents are liberal and progressive , but because of the general atmosphere I became a fundamentalist muslim , but I started to think critically why are women not allowed to get educated , why is music forbidden , why do u have to starve yourself till sunset and gorge like a monster at iftar when it is claimed that u feel with the poor , why is masturbtion and pre-marital sex wrong ? Which is the right religion ? Why is dating prohibited? So I came into conclusion that God doesn't exists. It really sucks here in Afghanistan I want to run away from the taliban , the US army , and the religious extremism , I have a study visa to Germany to continue my masters degree in Physics and I hope I can become a German citizen and my home will become a secular democratic country.

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not really into sports.

In some countries there isn't a clear separation of Cricket and State.

Wow!  I am so glad you found Atheist Nexus!  Welcome!  I sincerely hope that you can get out of Afghanistan as soon as possible!  In the meantime, please feel free to say anything you like, and ask any questions you want!  We all learn from each other!~ Mindy

Welcome glad you found us.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service