Not new to atheist nexus, but took a break from internet posting a few months back. Thought I'd say a quick hello. I'm a former Christian, and have been 'out' as an atheist for a few years, now. Moreso more vocal about it this past year. It's been liberating, and I'd say that atheism is often misunderstood. But, until you find your way out of religion, you might not see it that way. Glad to be here, and hope to share my thoughts and give respectful input where I can. And most of all, I look forward to learning from you all. :)

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geesh Deidre.....I wondered where the heck you disappeared to so fast after just joining us! Good to see you back!!

Welcome back Deidre.

Welcome back Deidre.  It's always nice to have another rational mind join us.  --Carl

Nice to see you back, Deidre32. We seem to always find something interesting to discuss. Look forward o your input. 

On the group's page there's a join button upper right but to the left of your name.

"Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back."  I can hear those words right now as song by John Sebastian.   :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service