Coming here in hopes of meeting new people and learning all I can. I'm originally from Tennesse and currently reside in the lovely Yuma AZ! 8| I'm new to being openly Atheist and quite honestly I am a little embarrassed it has taken me so long. Only recently have I discovered the immense amount of literature, and amazing authors to open so many doors.I've always known religion/god never felt right or even seemed remotely plausible to me, but living in a town dominated christian/southern baptist I never really knew anyone to feel the same. I'm happy to have stumbled upon this online-community, I've wanted to meet other non-theists and learn all I can. Hope hear from many of you. Good day!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael. this is only one of many great atheist sites. If you like this, try the Think Atheist site. There is so much going on today.  all you need to do is look.  Welcome to Atheist Nexus.

Welcome Michael!

This is a great place to meet people and learn a few things. I've been an atheist for 25 years or so and I'm still learning new things all the time from some of the great posts on here.  Have fun and enjoy the experience of learning that your not alone.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service