He Sees Women as Handmaids and Sex Objects and is Illiterate at Foreign Affairs

Website discussing Cain flub video:

The five-minute video posted by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel has become an internet hit and was linked repeatedly with the tag #cainwreck on Twitter.

"OK, Libya," Mr Cain said before rolling his eyes up and pausing to gather his thoughts after being asked if he agreed or disagreed with Obama's response.

"President Obama supported the uprising. Correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gaddafi. Just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'yes I agree' or no I didn't agree," he said.

"I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason – no that's a different one," the flummoxed Republican contender continued, adding he's "got all this stuff twirling around in my head."

Only dogma can dictate these far right wingnut candidates' social conservative positions, which will take rights away from women and the sexual minorities because their Bible says so.  Cain's wifey is co-dependent and in just as deed denial as Herman is.

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Learn to write cogent thoughts in English. (Must be another publicly educated genius.)

Very constructive, thank you.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service