:)

Tags: Blasphemy, Day

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such as how Hello Kitty would say "Hell!"?
Squeeeeeeeee!

Er... I mean.. Hello Kittydamnit!
Yeah! Blasphemy! Screw Mohammed to all and to all, a fuck Christ!
<3
Happy Blasphemy Day!! Mohamad was a pedifile.
You call the Prophet a grooming tool for one's foot? How vile! Verily shall there be gnashing of teeth and ripping of clothes for such blasphemy!
Oh no. I think Brandon B. is probably due for a stoning. You should probably start gnashing your teeth and ripping your clothes just for hearing the Prophet's name spoken, and witnessing him being called a grooming tool.
One thing I've never understood. All of the Abrahamic religions seem very keen on people being stoned, but now cannabis is illegal. What went wrong there?
Bleep. Bleep. Bleep bleep bleep. Oh bleeping bleep! I'd better bleep the bleeping bleep out of this bleepard. Now bleep me, while I bleepingly bleep the bleep again - BLEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Been watching US teevee again, I can see.
It's The One Unforgivable Sin Day! YEA!!!
1 Kings 18:27 (New Living Translation)

27 About noontime Elijah began mocking them. “You’ll have to shout louder,” he scoffed, “for surely he[Baal] is a god! Perhaps he is daydreaming, or is relieving himself. Or maybe he is away on a trip, or is asleep and needs to be wakened!”

Elijah was a master blasphemer. Just don't dare blaspheme his equally impotent god.

:)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service