I know we're all different thinkers, but I'm just curious if there is a consensus view among atheists regarding firearms?

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You might want to have some idea of who you are talking to before you run your mouth.  I am in America.
then dont tell lies ! guns help keep good folke safe!!
Like all those people in Arizona?  Or don't you think the victims were good?  Besides, I never said anything about banning guns just pointing out that semi-automatics have one purpose and one purpose only--to kill a lot of people.  Unless you think all guns are semi-automatic please point out were I said that all guns should be banned?  What lies have I been telling?
GUNS DONT KILL if you dont like guns you can all ways move to UK!! NO Semi shoud be banned! if all of them had a gun on them maybe thay wood been safe if KId over 21 at virgen tec may have when nother way! gun safe life they are a good tool! if we got rid of guns bad will still have them look uk and aus they still have gun crime not police job protect you by time they get there you been rape or kill! That why no other country has ever invade mane land USA!
What is the point of having semi automatics?  Yeah, I would really feel safe if ever met you and we got into this argument knowing that you could kill me.  yeah, THAT would make me feel real safe.
just becaue i have gun dose not mean i wood hurt some one theres notheing wrong with semi at all bad womem or men will all ways have them im a target every day for be transgender we just had one kill in minnesota. guns keep are country safe & free !! you shoud watch this Charlton Heston; From My Cold Dead Hands

Oh, sorry I was wrong. Now you've put in bold type, I get it.

*Also we invaded you in 1812. Your little "lets invade Canada while the British aren't looking" idea got you beat back as far south as New Orleans and got your White House burnt down, if I recall.

Unless you are troll that is.

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah. It is going well thank you very much.

Weapons should only be able to bought by license holders who have complete a safety/training course for each respective class, similar to the motor vehicle licensing process.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service