Hello everyone.  I joined this site some time ago at the suggestion of an acquaintance.  Then I promptly forgot about it because of all that was going on in my life at the time.  Now that things have settled down for me I am anxious to become a part of this community.

I am a mother of four and I have a polyfidelitous relationship with their father and another man.  We are all atheists (well, all of us that are old enough to make such decisions).  I have homeschooled my children since my oldest (17) was little but now my three youngest (14, 10, 4) will be attending public school for various reasons.  Now that I have more time for myself, I am going to work on finally getting my bachelor’s degree.  Over the years I have changed my major from fine arts to biology and now to general studies.  Hopefully I will have my BS in two years and will then be able to work on a master’s degree in Library Science.

My family and I live in a very rural area of Indiana (it takes 30 minutes to get to any town that has a grocery store).  We are surrounded be people who ask, “What church do you go to?” and “Would you pray for John Doe?” and who regularly insert, “It’s a God thing” into the conversation.  This site is a relief.  I look forward to meeting some like-minded people.

Tags: children, group, homeschooling, indiana, marriage, married, polyamory, polyfidelity

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, if it wasn't for wanting to stay close to family, we would have moved out of Indiana a long time ago.
Thanks for the welcome. "Church of the comfy pillow"--I like that, lol. Sunday is the one day of the week I get to sleep in.
Someone is a John Carter fan...
I confess to reading some E.R.B. in my younger days...
hello and welcome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service