I found the link to Atheist Nexus in the back of Good Without God: What a Billion Nonreligious People Do Believe. I checked out the forums, and this seemed like the place for me, so hello!

I guess I'll just introduce myself as I see fit: I'm a senior in high school and a freshman in college simultaneously. I'm currently trying to get enough scholarship money to be able to go to a liberal arts college next fall. I've got about four different things that I wouldn't mind majoring in, so I'm trying to narrow them down in my head, haha.

I identify as a Secular Humanist; I have for a year or so, I suppose (before adopting Humanism, I was kinda a nihilist).

Anyhow, I'm really excited to be a part of this community. You all seem very awesome!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome, glad you found us. Good luck, but study hard, as you start your university studies. Enjoy it to the fullest. Welcome again!
Hi Tom,
I just recently joined as well. It took me over 30 years to come to my senses and consider myself an atheist but it was worth the wait! I'm glad you made your choice early and don't have to suffer so much the guilt and confusion us oldies have. I wish you the best in your studies and have fun!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service