PROOF #1
Google is the closest thing to an Omniscient (all-knowing) entity in existence, which can be scientifically verified.

Link:

Tags: god, google, is

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Nice one!
And which of them died on the cross for our sins?
This is a modern church, like an evangelical church, they don't die on the cross, they all get filthy rich before falling out of favour via some previously denounced indiscretion.
The great Google is not constrained by your " Science" . NOMA! NOMA! :)
Our Google, who art in California,
Hallowed be thy Server.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy search be done,
On earth as it is in California.
Give us this day our daily hits.
And forgive us our Yahoo!ing,
As we forgive those who Yahoo! against us.
And lead us not into false sites,
But deliver us from spam.
[For thine is the Internet,
and the search engine, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.
LOL!

Because I've never been to church I can't hear the words "Our Father, Who art in Heaven..." without it falling straight into the Sister Janet Mead version. DG's lyrics fit well. I think we've just come up with the first Church of Google hymm.

Warning, pressing play may cause your blood to run cold.

Giddy up Sister Janet you horn bag!
That's nothing compared to Felch's post.
I didn't know this Mrs Miller - she's amazing, but imo Florence Jenkins is still the best.
Frickin' great. I love the quote: "People may say I can't sing, but no one can ever say I didn't sing." But still, Mrs. Miller is really, really hard to beat.
Seriously, you can't beat that.
It sounds like someone is chocking a songbird to death.
This is hysterical!!! Thanks!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
7 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Antarctic process melts Arctic in the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
14 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Antarctic process melts Arctic
16 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
22 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
33 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
40 minutes ago
Patricia liked matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
44 minutes ago
matthew greenberg posted a discussion
45 minutes ago
Richard Goscicki replied to Richard Goscicki's discussion Marijuana and Atheism
1 hour ago

Scot Hinson just added their location.
(via Member Map)

1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service