Godless atheist beer is about to enter the USA!

“Devil’s Brew and the Danish Atheist Society have entered into an unholy alliance, and the result is ‘Godless’ – an ale brewed entirely without superstition. [Godless] is an imperial stout with burnt and sweetish impressions, together with notes of licorice. To exercise social responsibility, Devil’s Brew donates one Danish Crown to the Danish Atheist Society for each bottle sold.”

Hmm... I thought all beers were godless. I've never yet heard of one attending church. Anyway, it'll be available in the US at the end of the month.

More about "Godless" and the company's other beers (including one that kills Santa Claus) here.

Tags: atheist, beer

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Lindemans. It's beer for people who don't like the taste of beer!
I can get pleasantly shit faced on a 6 pack of Lindemans Kriek it goes down so easy - it's wine for beer lovers (or beer for wine lovers).
Yeah....here locally around Austin, TX, there is a local brew sold in the pubs around here called "512" (the area code in the Austin area). They have a pecan porter that is just wonderfully delicious :-)
There is a microbrewery in Glenwood Springs, Colo. that makes a double fermented lambic beer with a second fermentation of cherry syrup - it's very close to Lindemans Kriek. It's only sold in 1/2 gallon bottles so one has to drink it all - one doesn't want it to go flat after all.
A pecan porter does sound good - I love porters.
Ooh, I'll have to find this.
I will definitely have to look for this!
Support your local microbrew!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service