Godless atheist beer is about to enter the USA!

“Devil’s Brew and the Danish Atheist Society have entered into an unholy alliance, and the result is ‘Godless’ – an ale brewed entirely without superstition. [Godless] is an imperial stout with burnt and sweetish impressions, together with notes of licorice. To exercise social responsibility, Devil’s Brew donates one Danish Crown to the Danish Atheist Society for each bottle sold.”

Hmm... I thought all beers were godless. I've never yet heard of one attending church. Anyway, it'll be available in the US at the end of the month.

More about "Godless" and the company's other beers (including one that kills Santa Claus) here.

Tags: atheist, beer

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been brewing my own beer for 20 years and it has ALWAYS been godless.
In fact, it lacks many other imaginary ingredients as well!
I've done a lot of brewing in my time, but, I'd buy their beer just because of their Atheist stand. It's not like we don't need support and it's a great excuse to support the cause and get shit faced in the bargain.
Yeah, I think it would be great to make a point of ordering it in a public drinking house. We need more such opportunities to proclaim atheism in public.
Are they also planning on expanding any time soon, and adding godless whiskey or vodka as well?
Not possible. Whiskey and vodka are spirits. OK, I'll go quietly...
LOL. The only problem I foresee is what if it's really shitty brew.
Shouldn't be. Rate beer scores it 98 overall.
ah yes. How silly of me to forget that!
Hoo-rah.
"The only problem I foresee is what if it's really shitty brew. "

Compared with what exactly?

Most English and Australian beers are excellent, except that muck they make in the UK under licence which they call 'Fosters'.--- -and I've never had proper Guinness in Australia.

Although no American beer actually made me ill,an imported brew would need to be life threatening to be called 'shitty' in the US.
To some degree that's true. However, there are some superb malted beverages being produced by US microbreweries and there are some European brews that I wouldn't clean out a drain with.
All said I would give the Belgians the blue ribbon in brewing - their stuff is excellent.
I would have to concur. The Belgians brew a tasty beer--my favorite being the lovely Lindemans Framboise. It's like dessert in a bottle. Cheers!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
3 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service