Hello everyone.

I just found this site and simply had to post something on this blog to inform everyone of a fun project my friend Dan and I have started.

We're trying to collect definitions of god from all over the world pretty much to show everyone how ridiculous the concept is when you really consider everyone's opinions.

Check it out:

http://god-defined.com/

Tags: defined, definition, god, of

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you a non-theist? Is this your introduction?
I did just call God ridiculous and made an entire website mocking the idea of god so you tell me, ha.
Sorry. It was an ADDled day.

Welcome to Atheist Nexus!
:) thanks and no worries, they told me i had ADHD when i was a kid too. you should really check out the site when you have a minute. it's a constant source of laughter for me. essentially started as a collection of text messages between my friend Dan and I just making fun of the daily absence of god. it somehow evolved into this and now we're trying to mix up the def's so we keep getting ones from believers to make it look balanced. (we find those fun too)

I dig your cat pages by the way!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
6 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a blog post
10 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
32 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
55 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service